4 Heirloom Artichokes & Dipping Sauce Gift Box - SHIPPING OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA & BORDERING STATES MUST GO 3-DAY SELECT!
|Expected shipping date is 6th Apr 2020|
Due to high demand we're now taking orders that will ship out on April 6th & 7th.
Important Shipping Information regarding our fresh artichokes:
- Please choose 2nd day air or 3-day select for orders outside of California and it's bordering states.
- Orders ship from our warehouse every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (depending on availability).
- Orders placed after 8 am Pacific time on Monday will ship out the following Monday.
- Shipping rates will be displayed after you have entered your address information.
- As our artichokes are perishable, all food sales are final. Every artichoke is hand-picked in the morning and shipped out that same day to ensure freshness. Artichokes spoiled due to severe weather conditions are out of our control and it is up to the individual placing the order to check on weather conditions during the days the artichokes will be in transit and to select the appropriate UPS delivery option.
A set of four large Pezzini Farms Heirloom Green Globe artichokes with one 10 oz. jar of either Lemon Herb Aioli or Roasted Garlic Aioli Dipping sauce.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Apr 2019
Your "chokes" were wonderful. Still fresh in flavor and texture. .
Dipping sauce not a favorite,,,,does not go with the "chokes"
For a wonderful gift to send to peole that love artichokes, but don't live here.
Posted by Willi Franz on 3rd Apr 2019
What a wonderful gift this made for my friends in Florida. Make sure you subscribe to their email cause they do not send them all year round.
Posted by Frank Dunks on 2nd Apr 2019
I thought I was getting jumbos, but received large.
Posted by Sal on 23rd Mar 2019
The artichokes were fabulous and worth the cost to have them shipped. Big, meaty and flavorful. The garlic aoli dipping sauce, not so hot. I realize that vinegar must be added to add shelf life to the product, but it gives the sauce an off flavor. Find a recipe online and make your own dipping sauce.
Duluth, MN Cheers when Artichokes arrive!
Posted by Peggy Moos on 26th Apr 2014
I had you send the artichokes to my daughter and granddaughter in Duluth. (They are still experiencing snow.) My girls have loved them and said they arrived in perfect condition. When they least expect it I will send another.