|Expected shipping date is 6th Apr 2020|
Due to high demand we're now taking orders that will ship out on April 6th & 7th.
Important Shipping Information regarding our fresh artichokes:
- Please choose 2nd day air or 3-day select for orders outside of California and it's bordering states.
- Orders ship from our warehouse every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (depending on availability).
- Orders placed after 8 am Pacific time on Monday will ship out the following Monday.
- Shipping rates will be displayed after you have entered your address information.
- As our artichokes are perishable, all food sales are final. Every artichoke is hand-picked in the morning and shipped out that same day in the afternoon to ensure freshness. Artichokes spoiled due to severe weather conditions are out of our control and it is up to the individual placing the order to check on weather conditions during the days the artichokes will be in transit and to select the appropriate UPS delivery option.
Nothing can match the flavor of a freshly picked Heirloom artichokes! Carefully selected and harvested by hand and shipped to you anywhere in the U.S. Packed with instructions for preparation and recipe ideas!
We'll send your gift of premium farm-fresh artichokes anywhere in the U.S.
Posted by Gene Axtell on 3rd Apr 2019
I am finally able to buy the artichokes I've come to love! The retail markets where I live don't know how to find great artichokes but know how to charge exorbitant prices!
Yes, these are a bit pricey with shipping but, well worth it!
Posted by JohnT on 3rd Apr 2019
Size and taste - really put the grocery store artichokes to shame
BEST ARTICHOKES EVER
Posted by mike boylan on 3rd Apr 2019
Our artichokes arrived in perfect condition and most were eaten the evening received.
They were very large, fresh, and delicous!
Treat for the Family & friends
Posted by Edward Telling Jr on 3rd Apr 2019
29 years ago while staying for the Concourse auto Show, we stayed for 5 years ( every other year at the Dunes which was on the Ocean near the Restaurant and Farm Stand. We should have ordered the very large ones but where sharing the 15 with three others including our Club Staff, Everybody was happy Best Ed Telling
Best artichokes ever!
Posted by Denise on 3rd Apr 2019
These are the most beautiful and outstanding artichokes I have ever had! They taste so good naturally you don't need anything with them....but a lot of butter and garlic makes them taste like a slice of heaven!